At My Chocolate Box, we are firm believers in #SharingIsCaring and #HotMoments.
Hence, we went looking for some of the best chocolate moments in TV and film. Now, we know there are several of these delicious moments that will have your taste buds craving the divine, smooth and velvety goodness that is chocolate, but to make things a bit easier we picked out ten of our favourite moments to share. Do you agree?
- Notting Hill – The fight for the last brownie
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) – Pure imagination song (Chocolate waterfall anyone?)
- I love Lucy – The chocolate conveyer belt
- The Simpsons Season 3 – Homer’s land of chocolate daydream.
- Austin Powers Goldmember – Mini Me’s Belgium chocolate obsession (can anyone relate?)
- Friends Season 7 – Monica becomes the candy lady
- Matilda – Brucie defeating the chocolate cake
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry’s first experience with a chocolate frog (so magical and so fleeting, so much like our own experience with chocolate)
- Chocolat – Jonny Depp eating a truffle and chocolate healing an upset tummy
- Forrest Gump – Life is like a box of chocolates (obviously!)
If your mouth is tingling for a chocie as much as ours are, remember to sign up for your very own delectable monthly My Chocolate Box. To join, visit mychocolatebox.co.za or call 0861 777 279. With My Chocolate Box, your chocolate tooth will never go hungry again.