Christmas is a time to indulge in divine treats, and when Mary-Ann shared a pic of her Christmas baking, we knew we needed the recipe. So, thank you Mary-Ann for sharing your fantastic chocolate chip cookies recipe with us. We will definitely be trying these yummies out.
If anyone else would like to fill up their cookie bins (even if just for a little while), here is the easy-to-do recipe.
2¼ cups flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
220 g white chocolate, chopped
2 cups chopped pecan nuts (Mary-Ann used 1 cup)
2 cups dried cranberries (Mary-Ann used 1 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and prepare baking sheets.
- Combine the flour, bicarb and salt.
- Use a mixer to beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour mixture. Mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop dough onto the baking sheets. About 5 cm apart.
- Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let them cool on the baking sheets.
If you need chocolates for your creations, subscribe today, and we’ll deliver your chock-a-block chocolate box to your door. Best yet, you can also be our subscriber of the month; simply share pics of how you’re indulging in your My Chocolate Box on our social pages with the #MCBZATreats, and you might just get an extra treat in your next My Chocolate Box.