If you are in the mood for something gooey and cakey – this is what you want. This Swedish cake is divine and is sure to bring a smile to not only your face but also those you choose to share it with. It’s super easy to make and so quick; just be careful not to underbake (it’ll be runny) or overbake it (it’ll be too dry).
So, without any further ado, here is the recipe you’ve been waiting for your entire life.
265 g sugar
60 g coconut flour
30 g cocoa (we used dark cocoa)
Pinch of salt
115 g melted butter
5 ml vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare a cake tin
2. Beat the eggs and the sugar together until it’s light and yellow and well-mixed.
3. Sift the flour, cocoa and salt and mix into the egg mixture.
4. Add the melted butter and vanilla, and mix until well-combined. The mixture is very thick.
5. Pour the batter into the tin and even out.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. The top should be hard and the centre soft.
7. Leave to cool.
8. Decorate with icing sugar powder and strawberries
9. Indulge in the deliciousness.
Looking for other delicious chocolatey treats to make? Browse through our Inside Story section for chocolate recipes, ideas, facts and all kinds of information to leave you feeling gooey inside.
Recipe adapted from Tasty.