These are so easy to make, it’s almost sinful. But then you remember that these little balls are sugar-free and gluten-free, which puts them right back on heaven’s lane. These no-back chocolate snacks by IFoodReal can last up to seven days and freeze up to three months. So, you’ll have no excuse to not have snacks in the house. Which, as a My Chocolate Box subscriber, is already not the case as you get delicious chocolatey goodies delivered to your door every month.
What do you need and how do you make it, you ask?
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup dark cacao
¼ cup honey
1 cup shredded coconut
¼ cup oats
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Melt the coconut oil (microwave is fine).
2. After it’s melted, whisk in the cacao, vanilla and honey.
3. Once mixed, add the coconut and oats and combine well.
4. If you crave something sweeter and not as “good”, add the chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Freeze the mixture for 10 minutes.
6. Prepare a baking sheet, and scoop small balls on to it.
7. Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
Recipe adapted from IFoodReal.