Flowers, breakfast in bed, home-made cards from the kids – if you’ve done it all and want a new way to spoil the leading lady in your life, we’ve got six great ideas for you to try.
- SLEEP-INBeing a mom is exhausting and that’s why she would love a little extra snooze in the morning. Let her sleep-in while you sort out the morning duties for the kids, including breakfast and washing up.
- LUNCH DATEOrganise and then make a reservation for a surprise meal for her and her besties. Better yet, plan the lunch date through the husbands and you’ll all look good.
- TAKE THE KIDSGive her a real break by taking the kids out of the house for a few hours. You can watch a movie, head to the park, go out for a meal or if you’re stuck – visit their grandparents.
- SPA TREATNothing will help her unwind as much as a pamper session. Whether it’s a facial, massage, manicure or pedicure – let her spend a few self-indulgent hours relaxing at a beautiful retreat.
- GO SHOPPINGBundle the kids into the car, make sure you’ve got the grocery list with you and head to the supermarket. She’ll appreciate not having to do it, and she’ll enjoy a few hours at home.
- VIDEO INTERVIEWSGive her a gift every mum will treasure: a video message from her kids. Sit them down and ask them a few questions about their mum. Use your phone to record it, to show her on Mother’s Day.
There are so many ways to be thoughtful and make the mum in your house feel special. But don’t just show your love for one month – remind her of your love every month.
Subscribe to My Chocolate Box on her behalf, and we’ll deliver a box of deliciousness to her every single month.