When we stumbled onto this recipe, we just had to try it. All the chocolatey goodness without the dishes? It had to be a myth. Hence, we put the recipe to the test and can honestly say it’s even more amazing than it sounds.
So for your next dinner party or Sunday lunch, try Rosemary’s One-pan Chocolate Pudding. Here follows the quick-and-easy recipe.
¾ cup flour (we used coconut flour)
⅔ cup white sugar
½ cup cocoa (divided)
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
⅔ cup brown sugar
¼ cup dark chocolate chips (we chopped up one of our divine dark chocolate slabs)
1 tsp vanilla
1 ¼ cup hot water (we used 2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a 20x20cm baking tin, mix the flour, white sugar, ¼ cup cocoa, baking powder, salt, milk and oil together.
- Mix everything well.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, the rest of cocoa and the chocolate chips over the dough.
- Mix the vanilla and the hot water, then pour it directly over the mixture. Do not mix the water into the dough.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the sides start to pull away from the baking tin and the top begins to crack. The middle will still be jiggly.
- Enjoy hot with ice cream or on its own.
Be ready for any occasion! Subscribe to My Chocolate Box and rest assured that you’ll always have a delicious treat in your home.
Recipe and cover image taken from An Italian in my Kitchen.